How can I join Specialist Groups (SGs)?


You will have to be a member of the International Water Association in order to participate in Specialist Groups. You can join a Specialist Group by searching for the Group on IWA Connect and joining the page.
See our list of specialist groups here.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful