I'm moving country. Do I need to pay a different rate?


If you have moved from a high income country to a low income country or vice versa, you will pay a different rate when you renew. See the country list here to determine the income level of your country.

Please contact your IWA Membership Services Team at members@iwahq.org to change your country information.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful