How can I update my postal address for receiving print journals?


You can send an email to to update your mailing address for print journals. There is a 30 days grace period. This means that journals that have been sent out more than 30 days ago cannot be claimed for back issues.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful