I recently relocated to another country. How can I change my country information?


You cannot change the country information by yourself. It has to be edited by an IWA Staff member. Please contact your IWA Membership Services team via the “support” button or write an email to members@iwahq.org  in order to update your country information.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful