A month before your IWA membership expires, you will receive a notification email from us inviting you to renew your engagement with the IWA. You will be able to renew your membership online through our digital platform IWA Connect by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Log into IWA Connect with your email and password. If you cannot remember your password, please select the “forgot password” link visible in the homepage of IWA Connect.
- Once logged in, click on the drop down menu next to your name on the right side of the screen and select "membership".
- From there, you will be redirected to IWA’s renewal engine where you will be able to select your preferred membership package and proceed with the payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if your membership has previously been managed by one of the below-mentioned IWA National Associations, you will NOT receive a renewal notification from IWA Connect. Instead, your National Association will contact you. The current IWA National Associations with this special membership administration are:
- Belgium IWA (BIWA)
- Water and Sanitation Association of Zambia (WASAZA)
- The Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ)
- Astee (France)
If you are unable to complete the process, please contact your IWA Membership Services team at email@example.com.